Features & benefits of Ancient Metals™ tabletops and bar tops include:
*Anti-microbial properties of the Bronze and Copper
* Custom design – ANY size and shape plus edge detail; lightweight substrates available
* 3 classic aged patinas, customized variations available too
* Interior use plus EXTERIOR use on shaded patios
* Durable, waterproof and food safe -- Class A fire rated substrates are also an option
* Shipped directly to you -- new tabletops can readily be retrofitted onto existing table bases
* Adds timeless style and an updated, distinctive look
* Eliminates your linen bill!
This UNIQUE & proprietary metal coating can also be rendered on entry doors plus wall panels including logos – ideal for bar fronts and hotel reception desks as well as restaurants and cafes...
Our custom tabletops are now featured in Orlando, Florida:
"...they delivered a unique quality product that I haven't seen anywhere else. We love the look of the new tables and feel they will be around for a long time. A truly successful project. We're also anticipating another spot to showcase them in the future."
— Lisa Hock, Manager of Interior Design
* * *
"I selected this finish for the re-design of Kane's Restaurant in downtown Grass Valley because it's very tough, yet looks high end. "
-- Linda Starkey, Interior Designer, Design Elements
* * *
"When remodeling our restaurant, the designer added 60” round Woodgrain Woodworks custom tabletops. They’re not only attractive, but it’s always beneficial for a restaurant to eliminate the expense of having to use tablecloths.”
-- Steve Lach, Restaurant & Banquet Manger, Lake of the Pines Golf Club, Auburn